[Tweeters] Wilsons Phalarope in Whatcom C.

Ken Lane ken.lane63 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 22:14:01 PDT 2013

Hi Tweeters,
My grandpa, Casey and I did a quick excursion to Ferndale flats where we
found a single breeding female W. Phalarope feeding with greater and lesser
Yellowlegs in a puddle south of Lampman rd just west of the 90 degree
turn. We also had 2+ Solitary sandpiper and long billed Dowitcher. We
asked the land owners if we could go out into the field since the viewing
was difficult and said it was okay but PLEASE CHECK IN WITH THEM if you
want to walk out.
Good birding Fanter and Casey