[Tweeters] Watch Vaux's Happening live.

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Fri May 3 10:05:51 PDT 2013

Tweeters,

The surveillance camera inside the Monroe Wagner Vaux's Swift communal roost site is back to 24/7 live streaming on the South African based WildEarth site. This camera has IR so you can see the swifts or bricks in the middle of the night. Looked like about a thousand in there this morning. Average exit time has been two hours after sunrise.

You will need Adobe Flash to view it not through face book. Maybe even through face book, and there's no sound yet. They also have dramatic advertisements.

Links.

With chat http://www.wildearth.tv/player/vaux-happening-swift-roost-webcam/

No chat http://www.wildearth.tv/player/vaux-happening-swift-roost-webcam/nocha

If it doesn't work for you I'm not a good place to seek advice. Our project still needs outside observers. Email me.

Larry

Larry Schwitters
Project Coordinator
Audubon Vaux's Happening