[Tweeters] Warbler Passage through North Seattle

Jud Scovill judscovill at comcast.net
Wed May 1 10:18:28 PDT 2013

Hi Tweets,

There have been hordes of warblers passing through the Green Lake area of North Seattle for the last 4 days at least (we were out of town before that), mostly Audubon's Yellow-rumps with some Orange-crowneds mixed in. I've had several at a time, off and on, in my dripping birdbath and the waterfall in my yard. This morning I had a Nashville Warbler in the waterfall as well (a yardbird first for me I think). The trees are alive with the sound of their music.

Jud Scovill
Green Lake Neighborhood of North Seattle