[Tweeters] Easter!

Diann MacRae tvulture at gmx.com
Sun Mar 31 11:57:02 PDT 2013

Hi, Tweets

It was neat to be up and walking Eirick, my elkhound, and hear varied thrushes singing in the forest along the way (and still eating seeds in my yard), robins, Bewick's wren, and a variety of others singing lustily.

Yesterday, we saw several mourning cloaks at Brightwater. I don't know butterflies too well so maybe that wasn't special, but they were the first I had seen this year. We added Bewick's wren to our Brightwater list, but the blue-winged teal had left.

Happy Easter everyone!

Cheers, Diann

Diann MacRae
Olympic Vulture Study