[Tweeters] A Gift on Easter Sunday

Wyatt Hersey skateyono at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 11:36:48 PDT 2013

Hello Tweeters,

Wandering in a beam of spring time sunlight on the shores of Mud Bay here
in Olympia, I was gifted with a most unexpected and intensely exciting
visit. I looked up from daffodils that had been absorbing my attention
when I heard a small tweet and then saw the culprit passerine land in a
nearby cherry blossom, looking through my binoculars I saw an Orange
Crowned Warbler!! WOW! We really are in the thick of it now, with the
trilliums, salmonberries and the first of the bleeding hearts blooming and
swallows choosing their nest boxes. As I was thinking this on my way out I
saw a beautiful black and white butterfly to top it all off.

Hope this weekend it treating everyone well,

Wyatt Hersey
Olympia, WA
skateyono at gmail.com