[Tweeters] Violet-green Swallows, Breece V-g S photo

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 20:21:50 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Our Violet-green Swallows are back.  See our prospective Mom and Dad at

http://ednewbold.com/weve-got-violet-green-swallows-with-big-plans/

and make sure to scroll down to the end of the post where I put up a Marv Breece's several-year-old shot of a flying male Violet-green Swallow.  If  V-gs aren't on your personal glamour-bird roster, maybe this shot will cure that.

If anyone has V-gs investigating for boxes in your neighborhood, I might be able to get you a box if you have a good site.  email me off line.

Best,

Ed Newbold  ednewbold1 at yahoo.com  Beacon Hill, Seattle