[Tweeters] Picking brains on the Florida Keys

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Wed Mar 27 07:58:28 PDT 2013

I'm going to the Florida keys early next month, spending several days in
each area (Key Largo, Middle Keys, Key West). This is a trip with my
non-birding husband attached, so it's mainly about watersports, with a side
in wildlife. I know people on Tweeters have been everywhere, so are there
any particular parks or refuges you would particularly recommend a stop at
as we drive around? We are going to spend a day kayaking in the Everglades,
which I hope will be fruitful.

Yes, we are going to the Dry Tortugas!

Louise Rutter

Kirkland