[Tweeters] Apologizes to the Listserv and PSBO as well

Andrea Wuenschel chyroptera at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 11:47:18 PDT 2013

Hello Tweeters,

I'd also like to apologize to PSBO-Puget Sound Bird Observatory for my offhand comment in my accidental private message to the Tweeters listserv as well.  They are a great organization and I have enjoyed working with them, even with the frustrating moments.  They and Audubon deserve kudos for all the hard work they do!

PS. Lesson learned: do not fill in the "to"
box until you are done with your message.  Also, never email when you
are tired.

Sincerely,
Andrea Wuenschel