[Tweeters] Apologies to all for message not intended for listserv

Andrea Wuenschel chyroptera at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 11:24:02 PDT 2013

Hello Tweeters,

I just sent out a personal message I did not mean to send to the Tweeters listserv.  I hope you all can forgive me.  I am teaching an eBird class for Seattle Audubon and there was miscommunication about the class and I was frustrated and writing an email to one person.  I had started the message and then switched gears partway.

It is too easy to send an email.  And it is too easy to send them to the wrong person.

My humblest apologies to the listserv and to Audubon.  I did not mean to make a big deal about anything publicly.

Sincerely,
Andrea Wuenschel