[Tweeters] eBird class-is a go Thurs

Andrea Wuenschel chyroptera at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 11:18:59 PDT 2013

Hi there,

There may be 7 people in the class by thurs. Hope you can still assist with the Bird log segment.

Talked to Kintea today.   Apparently there is a rule about not canceling less than 2 weeks out.  This should all be made clear to the people teaching the class in a small contract or FAQ sheet about teaching classes for Audubon when they agree to do the class.  Once again, I should not agree to do anything like this with out something written down...PSBO all over again.  Such a frustrating experience.

I'll be working on the presentation tonight.

Andrea