[Tweeters] Another Tufted Duck (probably) - Clark County

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 22:12:18 PDT 2013

Hey Tweets, I was only unsure if it had been reported yet, but I had a Tufted Duck off of Highway 14 in Clark County today. The map tells me that the pools I was looking at on the south side of the road are not technically part of Stiegerwald, but are surrounded by it. The pulloff is just west of the (currently closed) main entrance to Stiegerwald. Theres scads of scaup in there, along with some shovelers, and a female Tufted Duck with a small, but unmistakable tuft. Couldn't find my Opperman, or easily find a map that would tell me what those pools are called - hopefullly someone can fill in that piece of information. -Tim BrennanRenton