[Tweeters] Fill Phoebe

Warren Clemans wumpusbear at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:12:08 PDT 2013

I'm pretty sure I saw the Phoebe near the greenhouses around 9:30 this
morning. Not sure, though.

A few pictures from the Fill today. Tree swallows seemed to be having a
heated discussion about something:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63285381@N00/8582942057/lightbox/

Violet-greens have the best head color in the business:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63285381@N00/8584043490/in/photostream/lightbox/

I thought this Tree Swallow looked particularly smart:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63285381@N00/8584043744/in/photostream/lightbox/

Finally, there were a couple of snazzy wood ducks out and about:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63285381@N00/8582943399/in/photostream/lightbox/

Best,
Warren