[Tweeters] Thank you Idie!! / Nuts for Nests!!

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Mar 22 09:56:08 PDT 2013

Good morning Tweeters all!

Just wanted to mention how wonderful Idie Ulsh's talk on "Feathered Architects: The Fascinating World of Bird Nests" was and to say Thank you to Idie (not Eide as in Rd...:). As soon as I received the postcard from Seattle Audubon, I put it on my calendar!

She had amazing photos, along with some great cartoons and a selection of nests. They are just a miracle of nature as she mentioned in her enthusiastic talk.

I've been lucky enough to have bushtits, wrens, flickers, nuthatches, robins and who knows who else might have built here at the higher levels. I'll be looking out for them again this year!

Thank you Idie!!

Caryn