[Tweeters] Tour of Miller Garden

Connie Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:51:04 PDT 2013

Hey tweets, for all you garden buffs out there, a local environmental
group is sponsoring a tour of the Elisabeth C. Miller Botanical Garden
in the Highlands as a fundraiser to raise money to help maintain a
pocket park kittycorner from Laurelhurst Elementary School.

The Elisabeth C. Miller Botanical Garden is a beautifully maintained
urban garden originally designed by Betty Miller, for whom the CUH's
library is named. This guided tour is and unusual opportunity to
explore a world-class garden.

The fundraising tour leaves Laurelhurst at 10 a.m. on May 13. For
details about cost, donee project, and anything else you want to ask,
contact me and I'll send you more info. - Connie, Seattle

constancesidles at gmail.com
www.constancypress.com