[Tweeters] Birdwatching workshops April 2 and 16 at Dunn Gardens (Seattle)

Alexandra MacKenzie mizmak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 07:21:29 PDT 2013

The new director of the Dunn Gardens (in Seattle) asked me to forward
this announcement:

"We are hosting birding classes by Woody Wheeler.. you may know him.
.. a delightful man. He gave some classes last year and they were such
a success we are doing it again. The class is for beginners.

http://www.dunngardens.org/upcoming.php is where you will find
information about the class and registration.

Thank you for your time." (Beth Weir)

Two separate workshops, April 2 and April 16 from 9-11am at the gardens.
Dunn Gardens is a nonprofit entity.

-Alex MacKenzie
mizmak at gmail.com
Seattle, WA