[Tweeters] Seattle Say's Phoebe

pan panmail at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 18 21:01:20 PDT 2013

Hi, all,

I'm surprised and sorry no one's posted the Say's Phoebe from last
weekend at Seattle's Montlake Fill. I saw it repeatedly Sunday (March
17) from around 9-11 a. m., between the greenhouses and areas southeast
of the weather station. Several other birders present also saw it, and
at least one said it'd been their the previous day.
Also present: a Sharp-shinned Hawk, a displaying Cooper's Hawk (and
probable partner), one Lincoln's Sparrow, Violet-green Swallows, both
Yellow-rumped Warblers, a couple dozen Cedar Waxwings, and a half dozen
calling invisible Virgina Rails. Among else.

Cheers,

Alan Grenon
Seattle
--