[Tweeters] used Leica 8x32 Ultravids available

Teri Martine terimartine at me.com
Sun Mar 17 20:06:30 PDT 2013

Hello ~ I have a fine pair of Leica 8x32 Ultravid binoculars that are a few years old but barely used. I bought them when my old bins malfunctioned while I was on an East Coast birding trip, and a lighter, smaller, bright pair was appealing -- but I quickly found I prefer 10x42s so the Leica bins have stayed in a drawer. Price is $900 (less than half the cost of new). If you are interested, please reply to me directly. Cheers ~
Teri Martine
Seattle
terimartine at me.com