[Tweeters] Seattle Waterfront: Heermann's Gull, etc.

wumpusbear at gmail.com wumpusbear at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:02:34 PDT 2013

I had a productive stroll along the downtown Seattle waterfront today. Thanks to earlier posters, I spent some quality time with the immature Heermann's Gull at Ivar's. It was a no-show yesterday, but was there today. I then ambled northwards and saw a couple of Red-necked Grebes, a Pelagic Cormorant, Double-Crested Cormorant, Surf Scoter, Barrow's Goldeneyes, and several Pigeon Guillemots. Not bad for a quick lunchtime outing, I thought. Best, Warren