[Tweeters] re European birding book - Serendipity!

Debbie McLeod athanases at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 12 16:59:13 PDT 2013

I am also planning a trip to Europe (my first ever!). This afternoon, as I perused my daily digest of tweeter wisdom, I was so happy to read that "Birds of Europe, by Mullarney, Svensson, Zetterstrom, and Grant is considered by many to be one of the best field guides. (Some folks go so far as to say it's the best field guide, of any kind, thus far published.)" I had just purchased that very book this morning - for only $8.99 - at my favorite frugalista book store. Score!