[Tweeters] Skamania County Mountain Chickadee and Others

Rick Taylor taylorrl at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 10 20:45:18 PDT 2013

Tweeters, Inlanders,

Tina and I spent the weekend roaming Skamania County. Our best bird of the
weekend was a Mountain Chickadee at the entrance to the St Cloud Wayside.
The White-throated Sparrow is still hanging around at St Cloud. We had a
Northern Harrier on Fitzgerald Road. These are not that easy to find in
Skamania. In Underwood we ran into a flock of 28 Wild Turkeys with the
males displaying. We had a single Turkey Vulture soaring along the top of
the talus slopes at Dog Creek and Tree Swallows at Skamania Landing.

Enjoy!

Rick

Rick Taylor

4221 114th ST SE