[Tweeters] FOY Sandhill Cranes at Desert Wildlife Area

D. Lewis debsstuff at comcast.net
Sat Mar 9 20:57:27 PST 2013

Hi all

We took the drive over to the Frenchman Hills Rd area and saw maybe 1,000 or so sandhill cranes.  They were at the end of Rd 6 SW near the area of Frenchman Hills Rd and Adams Rd.  You will need to stop at the gate and watch them from a short distance but there are a lot of them there.   While we were there we had an adult  goshawk fly overhead - nice bonus on the day!

Have a good evening

D. Lewis

North Bend

debsstuff atcomcast.net