[Tweeters] A disease from old birdhouses??

Hank Heiberg karenhank at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 18:36:04 PST 2013

My wife is a retired RN. She worked for a doctor who had a patient with symptoms that were severe and difficult to diagnose. The patient kept pigeons. It was discovered that the patient had a respiratory fungal infection from working with the pigeons.

Hank Heiberg
Lake Joy
Carnation, WA
karenhankatyahoodotcom