[Tweeters] Re: Sage Sparrow and Horned Lark (Susan McDougall)

Jane Hadley jhadle at clearwire.net
Thu Mar 7 13:15:28 PST 2013

Hello Susan -- A really quick way to find the early and late arrival
dates for species in this state is on the WOS Web site:

http://wos.org/earlylate.html

It shows early arrival for Sage Sparrow in the state is February 5.
Horned Lark is here year round.

There is other species occurrence info there as well:

http://wos.org/occurrence.html

Jane Hadley
Seattle, WA
jhadle at clearwire.net