[Tweeters] Vancouver Brambling--yes

Dan Logen d.logen at frontier.com
Wed Mar 6 22:45:32 PST 2013

Hi Tweeters

We picked up our son at the Vancouver airport today, so I finally drove to the Brambling address and had no troubles finding this beautiful bird.

We spent almost 2 hours at the address, seeing it first after 20-30 minutes, then repeatedly for the rest of the time, after we learned his habits. Only one other couple was there, and they stayed for only 5 minutes--saw the bird and left!

Just Google Vancouver Brambling if you need directions.

Also singing Golden-crowned and Fox Sparrows at the same yard.

Dan Logen
Stanwood WA
d.logen at frontier.com