[Tweeters] Turkey Vulture Over I-5

Okano, Pamela pokano at rmlaw.com
Mon Mar 4 09:14:59 PST 2013

Was quite surprised to see a turkey vulture over I-5 while I was going
north out of downtown Seattle this Friday.

Confidentiality
This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other nondisclosure protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate the e-mail or any attachments or the information in them. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.