[Tweeters] Countable exotic game birds question.

Chris Warlow christopherwarlow at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 08:48:14 PST 2013

I have been finding it hard to decide which of the introduced game birds to "count".

For example I don't count the Chukars that I've seen at Scatter Creek in Thurston County, I assume they are planted by hunters. But I do count the ones I've seen on the Vantage Highway in Kittitas County.

I count all my California Quail but would be unlikely to count a bobwhite.

Does anyone out there have advice or comments on this?

Chris Warlow
Olympia