[Tweeters] New BC bird-finding guide published!

Wayne Weber contopus at telus.net
Fri Jun 21 23:13:27 PDT 2013

Birders,

The long-awaited new bird-finding guide to BC-- "Birdfinding in British
Columbia" by Russell Cannings and Richard Cannings-- has finally been
published and is available in bookstores! I snapped up my copy today at the
Chapters store in Surrey.

Suffice it to say that this is the first bird-finding guide to all of BC
published in more than 20 years, and by far the most detailed guide ever
published. It cover all parts of BC in 466 pages. The publisher is Greystone
Books of Vancouver (www.greystonebooks.com ), and the standard retail price
is $29.95 CAN.

For anyone interested in buying this book, I would encourage you to purchase
it soon-- bird-finding guides often don't stay in print for very long!

Wayne C. Weber

Delta, BC

contopus at telus.net