[Tweeters] Re: Hummingbird feeder owner

creinsch at humbirds.org creinsch at humbirds.org
Thu Jun 20 14:09:57 PDT 2013

re: Tom Lamb

The email below was posted early May.

chuck reinsch
magnolia, seattle, wa

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike & MerryLynn
To: Tweeters
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 1:52 PM
Subject: [Tweeters] Tom Lamb Hummingbird Place

Hello all,
Tom Lambs family has put up the hummer feeders again this year - he is not able to help at all but still welcomes visitors. This is up Biscuit Ridge road out of Dixie east of Walla Walla. Where Broad-tailed Hummer has been seen in the past - for those newer to the WA birding scene.
MerryLynn
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the beautiful Walla Walla Valley