[Tweeters] Ruffed Grouse on the attack

Rick Taylor taylorrl at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 19 21:26:17 PDT 2013

A couple of years ago, my brother had a 'guard grouse' on the road into his
cabin in Colorado. It attacked everyone that came down the road - on foot,
on a bike, in a jeep. One of his buddies made this video of the 'guard
grouse' in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blj1HTIklm4

Rick

Rick Taylor