[Tweeters] Hummingbird Question

BJ White bjhats at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 15:59:33 PDT 2013

I have posted some pictures to my website (without making them public) in the hopes one of you could help me identify whether or not this little hummingbird will be OK. She still shows up at my feeder but her tongue continues to grow and now has a bend in it but she maneuvers it into the feeder. I don't suppose there is anything I can do besides keeping the feeder clean and full, but maybe someone could let me know if this is a common thing or if it might break and the bird will still survive?
Thank you for whatever information you could share. Here is the page with pictures of the bird. http://www.seattlepetlodge.com/hummingbird