[Tweeters] Sapsucker Nests

cgluckman at aol.com cgluckman at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 12:43:37 PDT 2013

In my travels over H 20 into the Winthrop area I happened upon a Red-naped and a Red-headed Sapsucker nest in two different locations, probably with young. Both sets were removing mouthfuls of wood chips every hour or so. Anyone with a serious interest contact me off site and I might be convinced to tell you where they were. Since both were located in public areas with reasonably high traffic, I would also be interested in info about viewing sensitivity. Thanks.

David Gluckman
811 22nd St.
Pt. Townsend, WA 98368
360 379-0360