[Tweeters] No flycatchers encountered at the Fill later in the morning

Evan Houston evanghouston at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 12:21:46 PDT 2013

Hi Tweeters,

Just as an update, a late morning stroll around the Fill this morning, with judicious stops for playing songs, produced no flycatchers at all, much less an Alder Flycatcher.  One of these days a rare bird at the Fill is going to stick around for others to see it hopefully!

Other birders reported a Green Heron sighting, but my best sighting was a single log that had the most turtles I've seen for just one log - at least 55 turtles were squeezed and stacked on this single log!

Good birding,
Evan Houston
Seattle, WA