[Tweeters] Marymoor Park Eastern Kingbird was still there

Qinglin Ma qinglineric at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:19:54 PDT 2013

Hi Tweets,

I went to Marymoor Park to look for the Eastern Kingbird reported by Grace
in the morning. When I got there at 7:00pm, I saw the bird perched on a
fence post on the Birder's Lookout Hill next to parking lot G behind the
bench. It stayed there for about 5 minutes, then disappeared.

I went walking along the path and came back after about 30 minutes. Met
Lidia who was looking for the Western Kingbird she found yesterday. I found
the Eastern Kingbird again on a bush near the lookout. It took off after
about 15 minutes and disappeared. When I left, Lidia still had not found
the Western Kingbird.

A few photos were taken with my brand new camera:

http://flickr.com/gp/qinglinma/8589Aj/

Qinglin Ma
Kirkland