[Tweeters] Hermit warblers?

Whitney Neufeld-Kaiser whitney.n.k at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:42:43 PDT 2013

Hi, everyone. This morning at breakfast, my husband and I were perusing
the warblers section of our Sibley guide, noticing once again how many of
those little dudes end up in the upper Northeast during the summer.

And then we saw the distribution map of the Hermit Warbler and were
astonished to see that it is reportedly in western Washington during the
summer.

I don't feel like I've seen much discussion here about Hermit Warblers,
does anyone know of areas where they tend to hang out?

Thanks much,
Whitney Neufeld-Kaiser
Seattle