[Tweeters] "Fitz-bew"

A & S Hill 60stops2home at kalama.com
Mon Jun 10 20:45:44 PDT 2013

Heard my first of season WILLOW FLYCATCHER this morning as I was quietly
watching our downhill Swallow nesting box. The little Empid was singing his
heart out on the neighbors' property uphill.

Speaking of Violet-green Swallows, after happily reporting that both nesting
boxes in our yard had been claimed by them, I saw today that Black-capped
Chickadees have ousted the swallows from the box closest to our driveway and
are feeding young already. Dang it! Better luck next year, I guess.

Amy Hill

Kalama, Washington

628 feet up in Cowlitz County

60stops2home at kalama dot com