[Tweeters] Crows washing food

Edwin D. Lamb edsplace2 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 15:48:57 PDT 2013

Not only Crows but Racoons and who knows what else do this. Our bird bath gets messed up frequently in this way. Regularly flushing with the hose is the answer. Our bird bath gets frequent bathers too so the water needs changing quite often. Even humming birds use it. I have seen them fly right into the falling water stream to get themselves wetted down. If you want to have birds around, a bird bath/fountain will be needed.

Ed Lamb in Bellevue, WA
edsplace2 at comcast.net