[Tweeters] Lazuli Bunting singing in the Snoqualmie Valley

Hank Karen karenhank at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 13:31:16 PDT 2013

The Lazuli Bunting was located exactly as described by Marc Hoffman.  Thank you Marc.  N.E. 100th is very straight during the stretch that the bunting is frequenting so it is relatively safe to stop.  Here is a video of the Lazuli Bunting singing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ljcouple/8940333008/

I also saw a coyote in a nearby field.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ljcouple/8940697994/

Hank Heiberg