[Tweeters] Lazuli Bunting(s) in Carnation

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Mon Jun 3 10:19:27 PDT 2013

Several days ago, Tina Blade and I were tipped off as to the presence
of Lazuli Bunting(s) in Carnation. We drove there yesterday and saw
at least one--it was moving around so far and wide that it was hard
to tell, but there may have been several.

From West Snoqualmie Valley Road, turn east onto NE 100th Street
(red barn on corner). Listen and watch for the next 100 yards or so.
At times it was perched on the utility wires along the north side of
the road. Seen around 1 pm.

Google map shortcut: http://goo.gl/maps/oU0i0

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA
http://www.SongbirdPhoto.com
mailto: tweeters at dartfrogmedia dot com