[Tweeters] More Ferry County Specials

Rick Taylor taylorrl at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 2 18:01:05 PDT 2013

Tina and I birded our way south from Republic today doing more target birding. We checked many wet meadows but couldn't find a Bobolink. At Swan Lake we enjoyed the Common Loons with two juveniles. We birded the Sanpoil valley rather lightly and instead concentrated on the Swawilla Basin where we had Yellow-breasted Chat, Gray Flycatcher, Caspian Tern, and Turkey Vulture.

All of our checklists with precise locations are in eBird.

Ferry county is very under birded. It has a lot to offer and is well worth the drive.

Good birding,

Rick

Rick Taylor
Everett, WA