[Tweeters] RUfus hummingbirds

Jeff Kozma jcr_5105 at charter.net
Mon Jul 29 22:11:39 PDT 2013

They are all at my house! LOL. But on a serious note, it seems I have had much more Rufous Hummingbird activity this year than in previous. Seems like I always hear chattering and fighting going on...unless individuals are just staying longer during migration.

Jeff Kozma

Yakima

j c r underscore 5105 at charter dot net