[Tweeters] Bird call

mcharest at wamail.net mcharest at wamail.net
Mon Jul 29 18:49:26 PDT 2013

Thank you to those who tried to decipher my crummy description of the bird
call in question on the Smarty Creek trail. Maxine suggested Townsend's
Solitaire,I listened to recordings and bingo. I had never heard one
vocalize before, they have always been silent when I have seen them in the
past. Not knowing what it was is no longer bothering me.

Thank you,

Michael Charest
Tacoma,Washington
mcharest at wamail.net