[Tweeters] Pacific Golden Plovers at Jetty Island, Everett

Steve Pink pirangas at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:48:40 PDT 2013

Hi,
Ann Marie and I visited Jetty Island this morning arriving at the lagoon about 10:30 a.m. Shortly before high tide.
We found two Golden Plovers which we believe are Pacific. Photos available. Id based on gold spotting on upper parts, wing length only a little longer than tail.
Also there were c100 Semipalmated Plovers. I counted 62 at one point but did not cover all the birds present due to lighting issues. A Long-bill Dowitcher and many peeps.
Cheers, Steve

Steve Pink
Edmonds, WA
mailto: pirangas at hotmail.com