[Tweeters] Paradise White-tailed Ptarmigan (Mt Rainier)

Stefan Schlick greenfant at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 12:15:14 PDT 2013

Just uploaded some pictures including the white bird and chicks to my blog at http://birdmeister.wordpress.com.
An all-white bird at this time of the year is interesting to say the least. It was in the company of a dominant male, so we assumed that it is a female. Which in turn probably means that this pair is not breeding this year. Would like to hear from the experts on what might be going on here.
Stefan SchlickHillsboro, OR