[Tweeters] Eagle/Osprey photos from Marymoor

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at frontier.com
Wed Jul 24 16:34:52 PDT 2013

Tweets – last Thursday at Marymoor, we witnessed a couple of great Bald Eagle / Osprey interactions. The first was a double-team cleptoparasitism, where two eagles forced an osprey to drop a fish. The second was a little more unusual, involving a Bald Eagle trying to bring what appeared to be nesting materials back to a nest, only to have an osprey attack.

I did not know at the time, but Ollie Oliver and Lillian Reis were taking photos of the second incident, so I have a series of 10 photos on this weeks blog. See http://marymoor.org/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/Birds

== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== BirdMarymoor at frontier.com