[Tweeters] Re: What's the Seattle Martin report ?

stan Kostka lynn Schmidt lynnandstan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 20 16:34:25 PDT 2013

Hi Ed,

Haven't heard much about the Seattle sites, but I do know the martins at English Boom are having a good year thus far. 20 breeding pairs at the site this year, up from 12 last year. As of this morning nestlings range from just hatched to about 12 days, with a few nests still containing eggs.

Stan Kostka
lynnandstan at earthlink.net
Arlington