[Tweeters] Lopez Horned Puffin

Tom Mansfield birds at t-mansfield.com
Tue Jul 16 14:41:25 PDT 2013

Hey Tweets - With leads from Monika Weiland and Bob Myhr, I caught the morning ferry to Lopez and Shark Reef Sanctuary. The HOPU had been seen Monday near Shark Reef so I thought it worth the try. Alas no HOPU (or TUPU) during my 3 hour sea watch. But it was a beautiful day and the common birds didn't disappoint. Luckily I got to the return ferry an hour before sailing and just barely squeezed on - a long line left at the dock. On a Tuesday! Plan accordingly.

Tom Mansfield enroute Anacortes

Sent from my iPhone