[Tweeters] Unusual place for Vauk's Swifts

ck park travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:52:01 PDT 2013

i was also surprised to see two or three doing the same thing at magnuson
park on sunday around 3p, but at a height of about 50 feet or so. they
were in excellent company, over and around the large pond near E1/E2
parking, with barn and violet-green swallows everywhere...

00 caren
http://www.ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork