[Tweeters] Horned Puffin

annmariewood at comcast.net annmariewood at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 21:24:44 PDT 2013

Blair, I'm interested.

Please keep me informed.

Thanks,

Ann Marie Wood

206-915-2920 cell

annmariewood at cocmast.net

----- Original Message -----
There are many serious birders who have seen posts
that a Horned Puffin has been seen by your tours
near Shark Reef.  You may well have been contacted
by others already.  I am certain that many of us
would join you (or do a special charter) if there
was a commitment to actively search for this
rarity.  If this is a possibility, a reply would
be greatly appreciated.  I have copied this to the
Tweeters birders list to share the information and
would appreciate it if you would "reply all" so
everyone would have the information.
Thank you.