[Tweeters] Horned Puffin

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Mon Jul 15 20:37:05 PDT 2013

There are many serious birders who have seen posts
that a Horned Puffin has been seen by your tours
near Shark Reef. You may well have been contacted
by others already. I am certain that many of us
would join you (or do a special charter) if there
was a commitment to actively search for this
rarity. If this is a possibility, a reply would
be greatly appreciated. I have copied this to the
Tweeters birders list to share the information and
would appreciate it if you would "reply all" so
everyone would have the information.

Thank you.

--
Blair Bernson