[Tweeters] Osprey nest near Thrasher's Corner Bothell

Kristi G dreamsome1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 12:59:47 PDT 2013

I noticed a nest at a electrical sub station some time ago near Thrasher's Corner in Bothell. Today I finally got down there with my camera. Come to find out it's an Osprey nest, wasn't expecting that at all. Not very close to any large body of water for fishing that I'm aware of. I think this is a juvenile about ready to fledge. It was the only one I saw while I was watching and it spent quite a lot of time caling!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreamsomedesigns/9295908478/

This is my first post, hope I did it right!

Thanks!
Kristi